Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Life






















Hey everyone!! I am finally going to get this thing started. I thought I would give you guys a summary of me and my familys life together. I am married to the best guy anyone could ever want and we have a beautiful little girl named Emma she is 11 months old now. I'm still not sure were this year has went, time has flown by like you would'nt believe for us.
so anyway me and Josh met and started dating in 1997 i was a senior in High School and he was a junior. He is the love of my life and my High School sweetheart. we got married June 11,2005 I loved everything about our wedding it was great

3 years after me and Josh got married we decided to have a baby and this is my stomach about a week before our lil Emma was born i loved being pregnant it was so fun.
On january 31st 2008 at 3:08 Emma Kay was born she weighed 8 pds 13 oz and was 20 inches long.



No comments: